Saturday, August 30, 2008

Looking forward to service later

Ohh, it's now raining v.heavily..
But it wun stop me from attending svc.. that's for sure..

For the past 1 wk it has been rather strange..
I can sense God almost everyday, or rather, I sense the need to be around Him.. like listening to my Mp3 (my Mp3 is almost 99% christian songs), watching youtube on Christian songs and reading self-help books.. U might be wondering what abt the Bible.. To say the truth, I've been rather slacked in that area.. It's so contradictory.. the Bible is the most impt tool to spread the WOG, yet that's the one I've been missing out.. *tsk*

Hope to feel His presence more later during svc :)
And yaa, Wall E later too..
MM: It had better be a worth-watching show!! For it'll determine if I'll ever step into cinema again..

Kkaes, time to rest abit before going for svc :)

PS: Blogging is seriously, hard.. and straining on the eyes..

*Chaoz*
God bless!

No comments: