Saturday, August 30, 2008

Seeking to be more open

My walk with God till today (29.08.2008) had been 4mths & 12days. Praise the Lord! There's so much joy, happiness, laughter & entertainment during this past 4mths.. but of cos, not totally without disappointment & sadness.. I believe each & every one of us need challenges, tests & trials to improve and proceed on with the next stage of life that God has planned for us.

Today, I met up with my ex-psy project mate (my xiao mei). She is a Christian too, although we are in different church. I was very surprised, for she shared alot of her life with me. It's just so amazing when people share their lives with me. I mean, I find it rather uncomfortable & awkward in sharing my life with people. Even my family too.. I'm those who rather keep everything deep in my heart. Today was a real-opener. Yep, maybe I should be more open in sharing.. It takes time..

This was affirmed by another sister of mine (MM) yesterday (28.08.2008). We had a rather personal talk. I find it real awkward indeed, but I knew sharing of life is good, for it enables other to know more about you.. Maybe I'm just worried how others will interpret me if I totally reveal all my feelings. Hopefully, I'll be more open in days to come, or months..

Quote of the day:
"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching." - Hebrews 10:25

No comments: