Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back in SBS

Yay, TGIF!! I'm so looking forward to Friday.. Haha!

Today me, Sherwyn & Hong Yao went back to Ntu to visit the Nyc people.. Hehe.. Thanks for coming down with me! It was my 2nd time back to Ntu since the end of my exams in April.. went back once for convocation.. hahaha. Yea. I kind of miss Ntu.. But it's simply too far from Raffles.. =/ rather inconvenient..

Anyway, today I met a few sisters & brothers who were mugging in SBS! Sihui, Huimin, Jee Kai, Eng Hao, Eng Seng, Reuben, Zachery, Brenda and of cos, Reuben! Haha.. There are somemore.. but not very close to them.. yet. =/ Haha, yea.. To say the truth, I'm quite thankful that I don't have to open up textbook, read lecture notes, draw mindmaps.. and study, and memorise.. It's just a total different feeling to be working, when you see others who are studying very hard and trying to squeeze everything in their mind.. *phew* I'm so thankful.. I can't imagine myself studying.. The days of studying is really a killer.. Haha.

And many thanks to Reuben for driving us home.. Haha.. It was my 1st time sitting in yr car! Sorry I slammed your car door.. hahaha. I didn't know it's that forceful =x hahaha. But it was fun chatting with u all! :)

Yay! I'm feeling so happy now.. Haha.. yeaa :)
Looking forward to Sat & Sun =D

God bless all!
Good night! :)

No comments: