Thursday, November 6, 2008

God bless

Today I met up with 1 of my sister.. Infact we weren't very close.. we met each other just abt 1 mth ago. But there's 1 thing that I clearly acknowledged: Time does not determine how close you will be with another person. It depends on many factors such as whether the 2 can click, whether effort is put in to want to know the other person etc etc.. To have many friends is easy, but to maintain a friendship, to know more abt that person and to share with that person is not easy..

I'm brought back to the realization that there are always people who are worst off than me. Not to say that anyone is worst off than me, but just that there'll always be pple who are facing more problems, more trials & tests, encounter more difficulties in their lives etc. I feel so refreshed and brought back to reality by this sister.. Thank you.. :)

May God bless this sister of mine and help & guide her in all ways possible.. :)
May God bless all too :)

No comments: