Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trip back to NTU-SBS

Today our YG unit made a trip back to Ntu-SBS to visit our dear sisters & brothers who are studying hard for their exams.. I can't believe I'm one of those who are studying there just only in April this year, yet this time round I went back there to bless them with food and to catch up with them abit.. The feeling is very very different.. But it's quite heartening to see quite alot of new faces in the room.. :) God is so great!

I was very thankful that I managed to go down.. It has been really very long since I last chatted with the NYC people.. I managed to chat with the people I'm more familiar with :) *happy happy* Though I'm not sure if I'm delaying their studies.. but well... we'll catch up more in future! Haha. Definitely! U guys must jia you jia you in your papers! Left 1 week + to chiong and it'll be over!

Today it wasn't just a trip back to NTU.. It was a very heart-felt day for me.. Me, MM & Rach finally got together, sat down somewhere near Boon Lay MRT and chatted for sometime before going home.. This kind of experience and get-together has been seldom.. I'm not too sure when was the last time we 3 get to meet and chat.. but today, I'm so very thankful that God brought us together.. The feeling was.. indescribable.. I really wished and hoped that there'd more of such get-togethers in future..

I'm really so very thankful to have all these sisters & brothers around me.. to know of them is such a total blessing and great honour.. Every single person matters to me.. :)

God is good.. and real!
God bless!

No comments: