Sunday, November 9, 2008

Madagascar!

Magadascar: Escape to Africa!!

It has been sometime since I last watched a movie.. Today I went to watch this movie with Jyn :) It was supposed to be a 'G2 get-together movie'.. but somehow it ended up with just the 2 of us.. Haha. Anyway, it was a comical movie! And quite a touching movie too.. when Alex (the lion), his dad & mum finally reunioned after years of separation.. yea. Overall, I'd rate it an 8/10 :)
And thank God for the time spent today! Haha. Thanks for this sister! =) It was a very well-spent time.. hehe. Sorry to Bier, for I ended up in his house rather late.. He invited the G2s to his house to have lunch.. hehe. But I only reached ard 4.30pm.. =x The food was nice, yep yep! :)
But some G2s had already left when I finally reached.. I saw some of them at the void deck of his house =x Gah. But overall, it was a nice outing :) Thanks Bier for inviting us to his house, and Adele for sending me home! :) TQ!
Thank you God for everything :)
God bless!

No comments: