Saturday, November 22, 2008

Working is..

Hmmm.. Nowadays blogging less & less.. Maybe cos reached home later & later.. Lesser time to blog..

This week was a very rush week.. Practically everyday I reached home near midnight or after midnight.. I feel it's not good.. Cos I don't get to really read the Bible.. or reflect upon myself.. However.. I find the sense of being busy quite satisfying.. The working life may be like this.. Work from morning ing to evening/night.. If have time, then go out with friends to chat chat, relax and chill.. If no time, it'll be go home, slp (or maybe work), then leave for work next morning.. For me, it's very important to maintain friendship.. Not those surfaced kind. Anyone can also maintain a surfaced-level friendship. I prefer and cherished a more closed & tight-knitted friendship.. in which we are more than just friends.. Those kinds that will remain even after years.. But.. where to find time to meet up.. The working life is just so.. full of uncertainty.. I can never predict what time I can leave work.. Just only estimate and pray that I don't have to stay late on days that I need to go out.. Hee.

But so far, God is good.. Though it's been a hectic week, but I feel quite satisfied.. and managed to scrape through the week! Thank God! :)

Hee, later is service! :) Yay!
Hope to see all my sis & bro..

God bless and have a great weekend!

No comments: