Saturday, November 1, 2008

Smiles :)

Haha oh my.. today's Halloween? I've no idea.. Oh my..

Well, hey haha. Today's work started off very stressful.. There's this particular client who likes to be sarcastic and think she's always right.. Of course she'll know more than me, cos that's what her job is isn't it.. But luckily, she quietened down when she kind of stumbled over my questions.. But eventually, everything was cleared (or I hope so).. Hehe..

Today is our timesheet day.. Ya, and we were supposed to gather at office @ 7pm and proceed to Popeye's Chicken near Singapore Flyer to have our dinner.. but due to the submission of the new timesheet, I took a whole 2hrs to settle & submit it.. (I didn't really know how to use this new timesheet.. ) And in the end.. we only had our dinner abt 9.30pm.. SORRY to those who waited very long & almost fainted because of hunger.. Pai sei.. =/

But everything was very nice over at Popeye! We had a very cool catch-up with my batch of colleagues :) I totally enjoyed chatting with them & knowing more about their work & ya, whether they OT alot or not.. haha.. And I realized our this batch are working-freaks!! They like to go back office & do work.. =/ Gah. But still, as long as everyone makes the effort to meet up for gatherings & dinners, it'll be sufficient :) Thanks to everyone who turned up.. There'll be more outings in future, definitely! :)

I feel really very blessed everyday..
And yay, tmr is service!
I'm so looking forward to each day.. :)

God bless all and have a good rest!
Yay, G2 rox! =p

No comments: