Thursday, October 30, 2008

Step by Step, Little by Little

Today I had a really long day.. Thank God for sustaining me throughout..

My start at work was different today.. Received an unexpected call from 1 of my sister :) And she said a short prayer for me.. really appreciate it.. :) Infact, today's work I'd expected it to be quite cham.. cos my work scope involved alot of communication with clients.. to clarify issues (this & that).. and most pple dislike pple to question and ask lots of things.. but I need to do my job still.. In this line, you get to see all sorts of people.. =/

But thank God, things went by still ok.. at least I survived.. I braved up my courage to ask the client questions.. and believe me, I was really so scared & fearful of the client.. super super scared.. (I kept on praying that everything will go well..) The unfortunate thing is that I still need to find the client again tomorrow.. for she need time to get back to me.. will I be able to survive tmr? Really hope tmr everything will go smoothly & that I'll be able to off work before 7pm.. cos we're having G2 dinner!! (yay! dinner with my colleagues!) :) I'm so looking forward to each new day.. for each new day brings new hopes and new spirit.. :)

God bless all!
It's finally friday tmr!
(and yupp, service on sat! yay! YAY-ness is back!!)

And ohh, did I mention I saw Sherywn on my way home today? Haha. It was so unexpected!! The uncommon can become common, and the impossible be possible :)

No comments: