Thursday, September 4, 2008

Christ is all, and is in all

"..... Christ is all, and is in all" - Col 3:11
I like this particular verse somehow.. short yet impactful..

Another verse that I find rather thought-provoking: "For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things"-Phil 3:18-19 Somehow, it casts a dark shadow upon me.. "their destiny is destruction' = it sounds so scary and real... and "their glory is their shame" = is such a life worth living for...? I feel I'm one of those people, even though I trusted in God and believed in His existence... There can be true, loyal & obedient Christians who put God's words into actions, yet there can also be Christians who hears the word but do nothing... Hopefully, and I sincerely pray that I don't fall into the latter..

No comments: