Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Purpose..

My friday.. was.. okok, not say fruitful, but I did sleep alot.. really alot.. cos really dunno what to do.. so I just listen to Mp3 and unknowingly, I feel aslp.. Practically, my friday was spent on reading Bible, sleep & playing game.. But I recuperated all my lost sleep since monday :) Praise the Lord.. hehe.. Now I'm wide awake :)

Today I met mm before svc (and rach for a short while).. it wasn't on bible study, but rather just chit-chat cos it's been sometime since we last chatted.. maybe abt 3 weeks ago.. today's session was more on sharing.. and I'm very thankful tt mm shared.. really. I think my character is such that I don't open up easily.. maybe I'm not used to the concept of sharing my life with pple.. it's something which I'm trying to change.. I guess I need more time (and I mean really more).. it's just like changing one's inborn character (and it can be that hard...).. However, the thing with being with God, with this family, is that everyone need to open up and share their lives with one another.. that's how and what God wants us to be.. to share lives.. to understand and know other people.. not just on the surface, but the deep down matters of the heart too..

Really hope to change myself on the aspect of sharing.. and also to show more concern and love to my sisters & brothers.. I feel I'm not exactly like before, like how often I'm so enthusiastic in blessing other people, how enthusiastic in knowing people and to know the WOG.. It's not totally that I'm not doing at all, but the spirit isn't really there.. hence not much effort put in to bless, know & read the WOG.. It's very true that it's super easy to backslide, day by day, little by little, soon u'll find yourself further & further away from God.. Right now, my spirit is still with God (himself), and I want to cling to him firmly.. I really look forward to every sat's svc.. esp. the Praise & Worship part.. cos it always pulls me closer to God... it makes me feel how God is so impt to me, how real He is and how much I needed him to be in my life...

May God be a blessing to everyone, and everyone be a blessing to every others..
God lives in us, and we in Him...

No comments: