Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sharing of lives

As per title, is it easy for you to share your life with others? Is it easy for you to open up your life to people? The people can be your family members, friends, relatives, colleagues etc etc..

For me, I find it very hard.. not only hard, but also uncomfortable with it.. I'm just not used to telling people about myself.. I find it so awkward to tell others about what's going on in my life, the things that happen to me, around me, and to tell others what I'm thinking and feeling. .It's like a sense of loss of privacy and to show the vulnerable side of humans.. I guess I'm a very insecured person..

But anyway, I want to thank one of my sis for sharing and opening up her life to me just recently. I really admire her for her effort to want to share her life with me.. (I feel that sharing to someone like me is like sharing to a 'stone' at times.. ) It's not that I don't have a heart to feel, but I just don't know what to do or how I should react..

I hope to change really in this aspect.. which I foresee will be an uphill task..
But still, with God's power, anything impossible will become possible..

:)
God bless all.

No comments: