Thursday, September 25, 2008

Midnight Thoughts

It's now 1am.. and surprisingly, I'm still wide awake.. (I've work later argh!)

What kept me awake was the blogs.. I've to admit it has been sometime since I last blogged or read others' blogs.. Today somehow, there's this feeling of wanting to read others' blogs.. it's like a means of knowing what's going on in that person's life.. As I read through some of the blogs, it made me ponder over some issues.. I really feel I should count myself lucky, to come to know of God, God's family and all the other little little things that has been going on in my life..

Seriously, if one would to ask me this question "Do you think your life will be like today if u haven't come to know God", I would give a clear answer "No". Ever since coming to know of God, I'm sure definitely there's changes in me, like my character, my behaviour, my mentality etc etc. The changes might be minute & gradual, but I'm very sure God has or rather the Bible has taught me to change for the better. I had never expected myself to be a Christian (seriously ya).. I never even thought of it before, not until the time during the exam period (heh).. Life can be that unpredictable..

I wonder what will I be today without God in my life.. Hmm.. I never looked back seriously.. People who looked back are those who regret their current life.. which I don't.. For that question, I really never thought of it before.. All I know is.. I won't be as happy as I am right now with God in my life.. Not only happy, but inclusive of blessed, gratitude and being optimistic.. My family knows me best.. haha. All the bad things abt me, they all know very well.. =x But they've never once scolded me (that's why I really love my mum cos she can really tolerate me.. even I myself couldn't tolerate myself.. yet she could..) I think her love for us simply overwhelms all our bad things.. And she also didn't object to my faith in God, being a Christian.. despite our dad being a buddhist.. So glad and thankful that there's no persecution in our family..

Well, I believe that our life is all planned by God. Even the most unexpected things can happen.. Though we can't see for real who is Jesus, who is God, whether He really exists.. it's all in our mind, in our hearts.. God sees our hearts.. He knows clearly if it's real or one that's fake..

If you are currently a Christian, God bless you! For we all belong to the same God's family! :)
But if you've yet to come to know God, I'll pray that one day you'll get to know of Him and join in our family!

God bless all!
Love ya :]

No comments: