Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cough Cough Cough

Today was practically a 'chionging' day at work for me.. Though there's no hurry in finishing, somehow I just want to do as much as possible.. And yep, I finished all or most of it just before work ended! *CHEERS* But yar after that, I was totally shagged & drained.. Brain totally shut off.. I'm trying to push myself to be more efficient & productive, though I'm feeling rather sick, coughing & feeling hot all over... But I don't want take MC again cos I just took last Fri..

And then today after work I had to go back office cos there's a meeting for the whole team.. It's a short meeting held by our partner (cool! partner leh..!!) It was rather tense &.. solemn.. but well, throughout the meeting, I was trying super hard not to cough.. cos the room is enclosed & the air is so still that even a gulp of your saliva can be heard.. And I don't know why, my throat itch so much during the meeting that I kept on coughing.. And for goodness, I can't seem to stop the itchiness.. When I tried to control & resist coughing out, my whole face become so hot, my eyes become teary with water (I'm not crying), and the worst is.. the itch at my throat became even more itchy.. the 30min in the room was pure torture(seriously). In the end, I did really cough out a few times (ok, maybe alot of times), and non-stop coughing.. I think is the enclosed area made my throat itch so much.. I feel so awkward & pai sei throughout the meeting.. Such a disobedient throat..

But good thing is tmr I'll be in office for 1 day.. (Finally!) I missed my colleagues.. Must spend time wisely tmr with them! :)

No comments: