Friday, September 5, 2008

God, we need your help

Today I took MC from work, cos I woke up with a huge headache & feeling v.dizzy... When I stood up, my brain is like.. v.tight & my eye vision kind of blurred.. need a few sec to clear the blurness & see straight.. Maybe cos not enough sleep or it's an indicator or something... so I went to see a doctor @ 9am, and doctor said I've slight fever & prescribed some medicine "Paracetamol" for fever and "Dimenhydrinate" for giddyness... But when I reached home, I didn't take the medicine & fell back onto bed & slp... till now... maybe I'll take it soon..

While I was waiting at the clinic for my turn to see the doctor, I received a SMS from my sis (MM).. it was a msg that made my heart stop beating for a few sec.. It was a SMS abt our bro, whose bro-in-law is now in a coma due to a clot in the brain.. All I could think of was how's the condition of his bro-in-law, how's my bro coping with it, is everything alright etc etc.. so many questions flood my mind.. but it wouldn't be nice if I keep asking abt the situation for he must be traumatised by the sudden news and he also needs time for himself to pray & settle his mind..

Now is the time to really pray & seek God for his help.. prayer & fasting (like what MM said), we should do more of P & F, use the time wisely to pray to God, to talk to Him so that He'll reveal His power and protect the bro-in-law.. and also that everyone close to Him will be able to take the news.. I know God is there, and He has heard our prayers.. No prayers will be left unanswered.. So let's continue to pray for the bro-in-law & not giving up any hope..

God, pls pls protect the bro-in-law & wake him up from the coma..

God bless.
Amen.

No comments: