Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leave on Friday!!

So far everything's cool & smooth.. Praise the Lord!
Today's work was quite rush, but I learnt new things yippee! Oh and yar, there's so much things to learn!!! Wonder will I be able to learn & know everything.. (seems like a really challenging task..) Hmm, and was rather tired the entire day and actually for this entire week for I'm doing self-research on my job scope (so that when the peak period kicks in, I won't be so "sotong" and keep asking my team questions).. hah. Can is can ask, but not very nice to keep disturbing them when they have tonnes of work to do themselves too.. But hahaha, I applied for leave this friday!! hip hip hurray! (no particular reason, but just wan to take leave :] ) Maybe to sleep more.. heh..

Rest while u can.. heh. Take a break when work gets too much.. Jia you jia you!

God bless all!
Love you all, my sisters & brothers :)

No comments: