Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Yippie!!

Muahahha! Guess why I'm not in bed yet!! It's 2am in the morning!! 2hrs past my normal bedtime.. cos.. TMR IS MY LEAVE!! :) haha. *shiok shiok* Dun need wake up early and slogged to pull myself up from bed.. weeeee *happy*

I realized that I'm super productive in work when I'm alone with nobody around me.. Today I'm all alone in client's place, and I finished all the work that I thought I'd only complete on next mon/tue.. The sense of satisfaction is... woooots! amazing!! U know why I managed to finish? Cos I stayed back till 8pm to finish haha.. I dun like to leave things lying around, especially since tmr friday I'm gg to take leave.. and the next time I can do the unfinished work is like mon.. (this is even more sian cos of monday blues..) The feeling is so shiok lol! I think anything is possible, just as long as u put in time and effort into it, and focus on completing it..

I also think I'm a workaholic at work.. heh. Once I start work, I can't stop unless people shoo me away.. This line of job is just 'perfect' for me.. not taking into account the super tight deadlines and crazy working hours (OT)...

Nvm, jia yous all!
God will bless everyone of us!

No comments: