Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Germs, viruses & bacteria

Urmm.. today I'm in office.. Yepp! Ok la, wasn't that fantastic, but at least I get to chit chat with my same batch of colleagues x) Tomorrow onwards I'll be back at client's place (till next yr..) It can be my 2nd home ler.. I spent almost half a day there everyday..

oh yar, today right, I mean recently like the germs, bacteria & viruses keep coming at me.. Since last fri been having fever, cough & sore throat.. Then tue have blocked nose, and today wed, my taste buds & sense of smell totally gone! (If u put me near a rubbish chute, I'm sure I won't budge, cos I smell nothing) Whatever I eat, there's no taste.. seriously, unable to taste & smell is NOT a happy thing. And suay suay today, my left eye was reddish. I only knew when my colleagues pointed it out to me.. They say should be due to my contact lenses.. And it's very common to people who wore contacts.. I didn't realize it was reddish as there's no pain at all.. Maybe I'll wear spec tmr to work..

But ok still, at least I still survived! Till then...

No comments: