Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Thankful & Blessed Day

Heh. Today was a day filled with many unexpected surprises. Firstly, I was v.thankful that the client did not show any signs of being angry/pissed off when I approached her, but instead, I thought that I caught a smile on her face somehow.. (hmm, weird? maybe I'm hallucinating? Haha. No idea =/ )

Secondly, today I had lunch with the new batch of intakes for my unit! I was only informed today that they will be in office today as they had orientation on Mon & Tue.. I was so excited abt meeting them! Haha. 6 of them were from Msia & 1 from SG (SMU), and guess what... ALL of them are females!!! haha. So cool right?

Finally after work, yepp, it's time for our weekly unit cg gathering! Today the rain was unexpectedly huge.. But it did not dampen my spirit in going for cg! Just the thought of being around my sisters & brothers overpowered every other things on my mind..

The paragraph that we revised today is Matthew 7. Personally, many verses strike me such as Matthew 7:1-2, 7-8, 12 and 21-23. The most compelling verse is Matthew 7:21: "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven". In my opinion, this means that even though we might be Christians, we praise & worship God and go for weekly church services, but if our hearts is not with God, or we do things that is against God or do not heed the WOG (bible), we will not be allowed to enter heaven.. How much sadder can it get if this is really the case for Christians.. (though Christians and yet are refused entry into heaven by God..)

It's time to really think & decide what I'm going to do with my life.. But one thing I'm very sure of is that, right now God is very real in me, and I want to keep continuing my faith in Him...

God bless all :)

No comments: