Sunday, September 28, 2008

Insomnia..

It's now 4am.. and yet I'm not in bed.. The aftermath of slping too much yesterday...
Partly is cos of the slp, but it might also that there's many thoughts going on in my mind...

Let me think.. it's been 162 days since I came to know God.. about 5months & 12days.. woah. It's really fast isn't it.. the memories are still fresh in my head.. it's like everything happened just only yesterday.. happy things are always unforgettable..

Today I'm very happy, for I get to see the nyc people! And I get to chat with them.. very very happy.. It's been quite a long time since I last chatted with them.. yea, I missed them.. I only will be able to see them during svc.. and sometimes even service I had no chance to chat with them, for each CG has their own activity after svc..

Just wanna say that I really really love and cherish this family of God.. all the sisters & brothers.. many many thanks to my beloved sister Corinna!! (hehe) Yea, u r my best sister forever! :) Though it seems like I always bully u (hahaha) but u know I don't mean it! Thanks for bringing me to know this family of HOPE! Without your 'invitation' to go to SBS during the exam period, I doubt I'll be what I'm today.. Thank you very much!

God bless all :)
(and yep, I need to slp now.. or tmr ushering event I'll confirm be very restless..)

Good nites!!

No comments: