Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mum's Birthday Celebration

wohoho, today is my mum's brithday!
I think she's very happy ar.. our entire family went to a steamboat restaurant in Takashimaya to have lunch. Cos most of us are quite full, we ordered ala carte instead of buffet.. And yesh, we got to taste their specialty dishes! There's this egg omelette with noodle, squids & prawns as filling.. woooo, I love this dish alot!!
Though the egg is rather salty, but I still like it! haha.. I like the steamboat too x)

And yippee! I finally bought Nokia E66! At a price of $368 with a 2 yr plan.. Personally I think it's rather expensive.. If only I could wait like 3 more months, the price confirmed will drop.. But.. Well, I'm not too sure if the price is justified with the model.. cos my uncle and my dad's friends who worked in HP shop, said this model has quite a no. of problems, especially all the more since it is a slide phone.. the more u slide it, the more loose it become.. Hais. But I'm still attracted to this particular model somehow.. despite the negative comments about it..
And.. I'll only buy Nokia models.. (IMO, nokia phones are the best)

No comments: