Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Que sera, sera

Today.. I had a weird starting on my way to work.. not sure why, but suddenly when the train reached city hall, I suddenly feel like puking and got a very strong urge to squat down (The urge to puke is really very strong and I really think I might just vomit anytime). The 1-2minute from City Hall to Raffles Place seemed ages.. I desperately need to sit down.. at least to squat down to curb the puking.. And finally when it reached Raffles Place, I quickly sat down on the bench (still inside the mrt).. When I sat down, my body suddenly perspire and I can feel the sweat.. it's like a sudden gush of sweat just escaped from my body and I'm suddenly perspiring all over.. All it took was like 5min, and thankfully the urge to puke ceased and yar, I went to work of cos..

Surprisingly today I accomplished quite a fair bit of work.. I had infact quite a lot of amendments & tasks to do today, and I cleared almost all before I left home! I was amazed really. I didn't think I would be able to finish by today.. But well, I did.. Haha, happy happy! But the faster work you clear, means the next day there'd be much more new tasks to do.. =X

Oh and I saw a nice quote today in Today's newspaper: "Que Sera, Sera". It means "whatever will be, will be". Cool right?? That's so true.. x)

Cheers.
God bless!

1 comment:

^yun^ said...

que sera sera, whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see.. que sera sera... wad will be will be...

yeah! u heard of this song b4? hehehe if yes we can sing tgt if no i can teach u haahaha

anw wad happened in the mrt? n freakingly surprisingly i tink i may haf a similar experience qt some time back leh.. cant rmb exact but i rmb there was a time i oso suddenly felt super sick n i was oso squatting down in the train itself n i felt lk blanking out.. seeing alot of white in front of me.. v dizzy... but cant rmb why n exactly when le... Bleah...

but do take care ya!! 要照顾身体!!!