Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Lord

Oh yep, recently been trying to find the song "You Lord" online but to no avail.. The song can be found in the album "Paradise Worship: Only by grace".. It's a very new released album! That's why.. haha. The song captured my attention when I was in ACTS bookstore on monday :) Anybody got its MP3? =x

Work has been quite smooth-sailing still, though there can be quite alot of stuff to do.. currently still adapting to this job (but more or less settled down already).. and cham!! the peak period is coming.. October is my peak period.. can't imagine what time will I OT till everyday.. but don't think too much right at the moment, haha.. QUE SERA, SERA (whatever will be, will be)!!

And yar, MY!.. I d/l the song QSS leh! It's in my handphone.. haha. Sing sing next time ar.. haha.

God bless all sis & bro :)

3 comments:

^yun^ said...

nvm we will OT tgt next time hahaha =) my official peak is fr dec to mar.. but i duno when my unofficial one will be.. lets jiayou n adapt to this new job tgt k!!!! =D

glad to have a sister going to the same line at the same time wahaha =P

can support each other yeah!!

yeah next time i pull u to ktv den u sing que sera sera ok!!! STELLA SOLO!!!!

lalala hahaha y am i typing such long comments recently

jiayou for work!!!

=D

Stella said...

hahaha! I'm happy & glad too!
Ktv.. oh gosh. I can't sing.. and I dun like singing! unless it's during service.. that's an exception! It's the ONLY exception too.. Haha.

Stella said...

Oh ya.. unofficial OT ar.. I think anytime also leh.. as long as can't finish, then must OT le lor..

yep yep, jia you jia you!!
We must minimum tahan 3 years ok?? :x