Saturday, September 6, 2008

Keep the Faith going

Today's service was powerful.. The pastor who spoke today is in-charge of the Philippino group.. (I forgot his name.. ) His sharing today was.. amazing.. He spoke of many things abt God that illustrates how God is so real and how powerful & wonderful he is... Some eg:

1) Give yourself fully to God, and he'll help to manage your life

+ I hope to achieve this in time to come.. Though it might take some time, more commitment & settling of priorities, I believe that God is everything that we live for.. I really need to strengthen my faith in him in order to obey & submit to him completely.. this is something which I'm currently still struggling & trying hard to follow..

2) If God is for you, who can be against you?

+ I need more time to think this through...

3) Live a life that truly matters to God

+ To live a life that is holy & worthy of his praise when the judgement day comes.. My current life is not perfect.. and it's full of flaws... Definitely need to pray & seek more revelation in this aspect...

God bless.
U are so real..

No comments: