Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rachel's house-warming

Hear something different this time round? Yes!! I changed the list of songs! :)
Hehe.. if want to listen to any other songs, can tell me too :)

Ohh!! Rachel's house-warming was very fun! Had a very enjoyable time there! :) I totally enjoyed the fellowship there and of course, the food! The food I think was catered.. but it was very yummy! One of the most popular dish was Rachel's self-made salad.. Hehe. And I like the blueberry cheese cake.. (not sure if the name is correct.. but it's very delicious!!) Hehe.. And oh ya, her parents were really friendly!! The home was very pretty, really. I like Rachel's room de floor, those wooden kind, and omg.. she has a sliding table on her bed.. So cool.. And the master bedroom.. 1 word: SHIOK!! haha, I was very amazed by the whole concept of the master bedroom.. Simply 'wow'..

And oh ya, this is the beanbag we bought for her!! :)
Cool??? hehe





















Thanks to all sisters & brothers today!! Hehe. Had a really fun time :)

God bless! :)

No comments: