Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blessed. Thanksgiving..

Thank you..
I want to start off this blog by giving thanks to God.. for everything that has occurred to me thus far since coming to know of Jesus and accepting Him into my life.. Thank you so so much..

There's so many things that I want to thank God for..
1) Knowing of God's family - It's the best gift that could have happened to me.. (inclusive of knowing of God & accepting Him into my life)
2) Changing me from who I am in the past
3) Securing a stable job - With news of recession & so many uncertainty in the economy, everyone should be thankful if they have a job..
4) Able to serve in Usher Ministry - It's just like my 3rd family.. (1st is real family, 2nd is my Young Graduates (YG) unit, 3rd is Usher Ministry hehe)
5) R/S with my family - It's much much better now than few years back.. Thank God
6) Able to cope & handle issues with more ease - the WOG guides me and helps me to make sense of the things that I'm facing.. and that everything happens for a reason.. It's all in God's plan & all his plans are perfect & flawless..
7) Doing the impossible - With God, nothing is impossible..

There's so much much more things that I want to thank God for.. It's all too good to be true.. Kind of unbelievable.. But God really is GOOD! Today our team is ushering, and yay, there's 4 new ushers (Angeline, Huiying, Qiu Lian, Evangeline & Wendy --> Thks Suquan for pointing out! haha)!! WELCOME TO USHER TEAM 1!!! :) hehe. I'm so love to be ushering.. I'm so glad that my CL (Jan) registered me for Ushering Ministry! haha. In the beginning, I was abit uncertain if I'm ready to serve God in the ministry, and worry of the commitment.. Thank God I didn't back out.. Once in the ushering ministry, I've never looked back.. It's all forward looking & into the future.. Thanks to Joella (Floor Manager) & Andrea (Team Ldr) and all the other ushers.. U've all become like bright sparks in my life.. and inspired me to serve other people with your smiles & cheerfulness.. although we all come from different groups (poly, DI, uni and YG..) I seriously want to do the same for the other sis & bro in our church.. to bring smiles to their faces whenever they come for service..

Thank you all sis & bro..
Thank you God :)

Looking forward to more times of gatherings & sharing, and more time with God..
Amen.

No comments: