Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stoning

Today's cg, I'm 95% in a stoning mode... I'm listening.. and thinking.. but just don't feel like talking.. My mind was a total blank, like times when u were suddenly awoken by a phone call or when u just wake up from a very long sleep..

Might be due to my melancholic nature. I also don't know. Is this one of the trial that God is putting me to..? Testing to see if I'll still remain strong & faithful to him when I don't really feel like it.. Infact I think everyone of us know what we ought to do in times when we are feeling not so positive, feeling down or not so good.. like we should pray more to God, seek more of him etc etc. But like what is mentioned in last sat's sermon "Thoughts is cheap, action is deep".. we can always think of what we can do, what we want to do etc etc, but when it comes to actually doing it, it is so hard..

There are always so many things that I want to do, hope to do, but in the end, they always end up unaccomplished..

The bible says "do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own" - Matthew 6:34

Let's hope so, and ya, I'll pray more.

God bless.
And good nites.

No comments: