Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YAY!!

Yay! Today I'm very happy.. actually recently I'm quite happy.. Even if I'm down, it'll also be gone almost immediately.. I wanna maintain this kind of personality in me! *prays*

Today I had my training! Yay! How long I have wished for training.. Last time when I just entered the company, there were so many days of training that I'm so sick of it.. But now when I'm always out at client's place, I'm just so looking forward to training days.. totally can relax and ahh, shiok.. no need to worry about anything.. :) too bad it's only a 1 day training.. the next training is in nov.. 2 weeks away.. gah.

Anyway, I'm so looking forward to this fri & sat! Fri as I'm meeting my colleagues for dinner! (yay!) Sat cos there's service! (yay yay!) I realized I get excited over simple things.. :p Weird, but ya, I'm excited! And also saturday 1 of my colleagues will be joining me for svc! (yay yay! haha)

YAY-ness!!

May this Yay-ness last!!
God bless all! =)

No comments: