Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sing To The Dawn

I still remember I read this literature book by Minfong Ho "Sing to the Dawn" in my sec sch days.. and I was captivated by the book.. especially the story plot.. It had meaning.. it illustrated how women in the past were belittled and to get an education is tough.. It also showed the love between Dawan (the girl) & her brother Kai.. It was a heart-rendering story so far as I remembered.. (certain areas of the story are hazy.. I think I read this book in sec 1.. so it's like.. 9+ yrs ago?.. gah. Have to admit I'm old.. Time really flies!!)

I was rather surprised that the story became a movie.. Though I never expected it to be screened, but I'm more than happy that it is! Anybody wanna watch it too? Haha. Jio jio!! =p
It'll be screened on 30th Oct!! Haha.


No comments: