Sunday, October 12, 2008

Unit trip to Bintan!

B-I-N-T-A-N!
yeaaaa, finally back from Bintan (10-12th Oct 2008; our 3days/2nights co. unit trip) :D

My only comment of this unit trip was fun, fun and yepp, fun! Many thanks to the organizers of the activities there (Pam & Weimin), thanks! It was a very successful & enjoyable trip :)

Although it was a very short trip, I loved there! I like the hotel room (ok, ignore the baby snake who was in our room), the bed (it was so soft & comfortable!), the beach (the sand is so smooth, soft & fine.. s-h-i-o-k!!), the sea (woahhhh, glittering sea under the sun.. superbly pretty & beautiful..), and of cos, the people from our unit!!!

I'm so thankful for this trip.. I find it a very good way to interact & mix around with all the people from our unit.. Away from workplace, putting aside work and simply enjoy the nature, the beautiful sea, and interacting with colleagues.. it's just so wonderful, so relaxing and yep, shiok... :) It's simply too good to be true..

There's so much things that I want to type.. I really really enjoyed myself all this while in Bintan.. But words can't really express well everything.. Everything single moment of the happy times spent together is captured in my heart, in my memories and in my mind.. I find myself really fortunate to be in this unit... and yepp, during this trip, I came to know of more believers in our unit too!! (I'm so so happy and excited abt it!) :)

Thank you, God for everything that has happened in my life so far, and also for whatever plans that you have in mind for my future.. Looking forward to more QT with you, and to seek you more..

God bless all! :)
PS: A glimpse of our unit :P




The hunks!
and the ladies!! =D

No comments: