Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank u

Just back from work..
The one thing that I'm surprised abt my work is that if there's a need for OT, the entire unit will all stay back together.. They call it team spirit.. I think many other companies do that too.. And all along I thought that OT is an individial's decision.. I'm so wrong.. haha..

Now is the pseudo peak season, or the 'warming-up' stage to prepare for the real peak period that is to come in next year jan - mar 09.. This week our unit has already decided which are the days we are going to OT.. Today (mon), tuesday & thursday.. Efficient? Haha.. There's more OT days to come.. gah. But so far I'm still loving my job.. Thank God :)

I'm so looking forward to saturday's service.. haha. How i wish everyday is saturday.. (wishful thinking..) haha.

Have a blessed week ahead :)

No comments: