Monday, October 27, 2008

Hope Membership & Spiritual Gifts

Yay, yesterday went for Hope Membership class.. (thanks for all the sistas & brothers who came along to the class too) :)
The class ended much earlier than I expected.. Ya, it was Pastor Jeff :P (haha)
It reaffirmed my commitment to live my life with God in the center, and to put Him always in first priority.. above all other things..

This morning I went to search for the Spiritual Giftings worksheets given by Xingni during a workshop sometime ago.. I didn't went for that class due to my company's Make a Difference Day (MADD).. and oh my, I didn't do that worksheet!! =/ Corinna gave it to me but I didn't do it.. so I did it this morning.. I finally knew my Spiritual Giftings.. The top 3 are Faith, Hospitality and Music.. followed by Writing.. Infact these 4 Spiritual Gifts have very close scores.. :) Now that I finally knew my Spiritual Givings... I'll seek to do well in them and bless others with what I can give and provide.. :)

God bless!

PS: It's Deepavali today! (Public Holiday!!)
I'm so loving it =)

No comments: