Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shopping Madness

For the past 2 days, I seemed to have gone into a spendthrift mode.. Just on mon & tue, I spent a whopping total of $236.60.. (siao right?..) I'm stunned myself too.. Usually I don't like shopping, or rather I don't go shopping. I don't know what has gone into me.. Maybe it's due to this friday's unit trip to bintan so I need to buy some stuff, and it might also be that I'm preparing myself for the peak period which is to come next mon (13 oct) which I knew I won't have the time to go shopping even if I want to.. But then again.. $230 within 2 days!!!! dot.

Let me think what I bought..

1) Clothes ($140)
2) Shoes ($33)
3) Photoframes ($24)
4) Bag ($10)
5) Sunglass ($12)

The rest (abt $20) goes to some little miscellaneous stuff & sweets..

*heart-pain*

No comments: