Saturday, October 4, 2008

Zouk night

Yesterday night was our company's Welcome Party for the new recruits..
It was at Zouk.. The whole area was entirely flooded! with people of cos.. Other out-goers could not enter Zouk till our party is over.. which is like 10.30pm.. When I left with my friends abt 10.20pm, outside were a crowd of night people.. *amazed*

It was my second time there.. Seriously the place doesn't appeal to me.. Wonder why some people like to go there.. But different people different styles & character.. Though it wasn't my kind of lifestyle, but I did enjoy myself.. Most of my colleagues turned up! And they really hypotized to the music there.. :P Cool~ Once in a bluemoon such events might be good.. haha.

Well, I don't drink.. Haha though I was forced to! I took sips haha. The taste is.. erk. But some of my colleagues can really drink.. woah.. and some went into a 'daze'... But I'm sober throughout cos I couldn't drink those tiger beer/vodka/cocktail.. I drank mostly orange juice.. hahaha! Overall it was a nice experience..

Yeppp! Later is service time! (muahahaha) Looking forward to the service later! And yep, some celebration hehe.. Time to prepare and leave the house :)

God bless all~ :)

No comments: