Monday, October 27, 2008

YG's Mini Women Ministry

Today.. was Deepavali.. so it was a Public Holiday! *grins*

Our YG unit had our very first mini "Women Ministry" at Flor's house today! (The man had Men Ministry at 9am.. aha). Much thanks to Flor & her family members for being so welcoming! :)

We had some chit-chat, and some deeper sharing among us.. Personally for me, it was a very enriching gathering.. I learnt much more about my sisters and their walk with God thus far.. Everyone is very different, and very unique.. with each having their own personal experiences to share.. I'm just so thankful to be part of God's family and part of this YG.. There's really alot of room for growth in me.. i.e. spirituality, mentality, faith etc.. And I just realized that my love language has changed.. previously my love language was 'affirmation/gifts' like cards, letters etc.. but now, after giving it some serious thought, I felt that my love language at present is more of 'touch'. Last time 'touch' was a definite NO-NO, as in I totally will go 'eww' at the thought of 'touch'... But nowadays, I find myself feeling much more comfortable & at ease with 'touch'.. and I kind of like it.. it makes me feel I'm closer to that person instead..

God really can change people!

O ya! Today was kind of crazy too.. After we all left Flor's house to go home, the first thing I did when I reached home was to on the MSN.. and guess what, the next moment I find myself in Xin Ying's house.. Haha. Today Chi was spayed.. and I really feel for Chi.. for the pain & uncomfortableness that she's feeling after the operation.. And I really got a sudden urge to see Chi.. And I was telling Xin Ying over MSN how I wished to see Chi.. haha. So ya, I landed up in her house within 30min :) We lived quite near from each other.. hehe. Chi wasn't that weak as what I had expected.. Haha. But she's very adorable.. First time I allowed a cat to get so close to me without me screaming or running all over the place.. (I'm very scared of furry animals..)



But really thanks Xin Ying for supporting my crazy idea of going over to see Chi at such a weird timing.. Haha. Thanks!

No comments: