Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hectic and rush, yet pleasing

YEAAAAA!!

YEAAAAA!!

YEAAAAA!!

I'm over-excited yeapp! Hehe..

Just within this past few days, many things occurred.. the recent trip to bintan with my unit colleagues was a super super fun, enjoyable & fantastic get-together.. I totally enjoyed myself there.. And I get to know my colleagues more and better! The feeling is so great.. if there wasn't this bintan trip, I doubt today I'll be able to name all the colleagues in my unit.. but now I can!!! *grins* haha, what a fantastic trip.. *cool!!*

Right now my peak period just started.. Things at work will get really busy.. Not for me only, but also for some of my colleagues as well.. It all depends on the magnitude of the client and the extent of work that is to be done.. Pray really hard that everything will go smoothly..

And this friday is Hope church Corporate Prayer Meet! I'm so looking forward to it!! Saturday is our service!! (yea!! Hopefully my friend will come along with me!!) And sunday is the Water Baptism day! (still praying over this heh)

Too many things has occurred and new events are going to occur over the next couple of days.. Need some time to settle down and to really think about everything.. my work, my church, my CG, my friends, my colleagues, my family, my life etc..

May God bless all his children..
Thanks. :)

No comments: