Sunday, October 5, 2008

Serenity Time with Nature, and with God

Just now I went to have a jog around my house.. Somehow I just feel I need some quiet time alone.. all cos there's too many distractions in my house..

I can't do without my mp3 while jogging.. and my mp3 is full of P&W songs.. heh :)
To admit the truth, the P&W songs provide me strength to jog.. :)

I truly enjoyed the serenity time with the outside, with the nature.. I never felt that relaxed since I started working.. Every morning I'm like rushing to go to work (cos I like to take my own sweet time to prepare for work).. so end up chiong to work..

I thought abt a few things while jogging cum listening to 'This is our God' mp3. (I set repeat 1 haha, meaning the song will constantly play in the mp3) :) As usual, my mind went back to times during exam period.. It only shows how much I missed that period of time.. And I'm also thinking when I can go back to SBS to visit them during the upcoming exam period.. Another thing that came through my head was my CG.. what I can do to support & encourage them more in their work.. and also how to improve my r/s with some of the sisters & brothers in our unit.. Last thing that came to my head was the water baptism. I prayed and asked God if this is the appropriate time for me to go for it.

I'm thankful that I spent this time alone with nature, and with God.
Hehe.

God bless all.

No comments: