Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blessed, with thanksgivings

Yay heh heh! Yesterday was my very 1st time ushering! It was superbly fun & I think I'll like this service very much :) Perhaps cos I get to interact people outside our unit.. hehe. Coming to know of more sisters & brothers and to know them more is something which I love to do ever since joining this church.. Thanks wo de xiao mei for bringing me into this family, and some other sisters/brothers too :) It has been a very blessed journey for me ever since joining this family of God! Cool. God loves all his children very much!

And yep!! Our CG celebrated Wei Shang's birthday yesterday @ Cineleisure HK Cafe! The food there is yummy yummy!! (super yummy!) haha. But price also abit *yummy* =/ Anyway, the cake Wei Jian bought from Awfully Chocolate was 'awfully delicious'! hahahaha. Not bad, the chocolate was smooth & quite thick.. hehe. Had a really full dinner yesterday :)

Another thing on my mind is the water baptism.. it's on 19th oct 2008 if i didn't remember wrongly. Not too sure if I've set my heart on it and if should I go this time round (I didn't go for the last water baptism abt 3 months ago.. For my heart wasn't settled yet at that time).. Now whether has it settled I'll think about it for the next few days.. I don't want to be baptized just for the sake of baptizing or if there isn't purpose for doing so.. To me, it's a serious issue and I want to consider it carefully first..

Anyway, thanks to all sisters & brothers who've made an impact on my life! I really enjoyed all your presence and you'll forever be in my heart :) Hehe..

God bless ya!

No comments: